The Tour Invitation
Click here or on the beautiful photograph to download the pdf. It includes the route, daily distances, cost (including what is included, what is not), accommodations, transportation, types of boats, even off water activities!
How to Apply
You will need to coordinate your application with your local rowing club and your National Federation. See below for specific instructions. World Rowing will accept completed applications (must include all required signatures) until 11:59pm, 12 February 2022.
It is recommended that applicants become familiar with
The Rowers Guide available through National Federations.
How to Apply
- Contact your Rowing Club Official and the National Federation to let them know that an Application Form is coming, and their signature is required. You will need their email addresses, as well.
- Complete all Applicant sections of the form.
- Save your Form using this naming convention: Last Name_First Name_2022.pdf e.g., Fitzgerald_Ella_2022.pdf
- Print the form, sign it, scan it, and email to your Senior Rowing Club Official. Ask them print it, complete their section, sign it, scan it, and return the application form to you.
- Email the revised form to your National Federation. Ask them print it, complete their section, sign it, scan it, and return the application form to you.
- Email the completed form (including all required signatures) by 11:59pm, 12 February 2022 to:
Recreational & Tour Rowing World Rowing Federation I Fédération Internationale des Sociétés d’Aviron,
How much is the Tour?
The Tour fee is $2650 CAD. Page 6 of the Invitation outlines what is, and what is not, included in the Tour fee.
When will I hear if I have a place on the Tour?
Applications close February 12, 2022. You will hear from World Rowing early March 2022.
What airport should I fly into?
Participants can choose to fly into Toronto (YYZ), Ottawa (YOW) or Montreal (YUL) Please see page 7 of the Invitation for other transportation notes.
What about COVID Protocols?
Participants are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including booster shots, as appropriate. You will also have to meet Canada’s entry requirements. See page 7 of the Invitation.
How long are the daily segments?
They vary. Beginning on page 9 of the Invitation, you can see the route for each day.